Facebook one of the Most widely used Social Networking website and day by day it is growing and it seems that there is no end for this website. As the users are increasing day by day and the website navigation, user experience, photo sharing, status updates and other things in Facebook also increasing with the day.
We use Facebook in our Laptops, Computer, Tablet and Mobile Phones also. This Social Networking website change the world. Yes, everyone uses this and the creator or I can say the maker of Facebook that is Mark Zuckerberg working day in and day out to increase the user satisfaction and to give the user the best possible things that they can use and know about the world with the Facebook.And there are several things done by the maker in the past and some of the new things is in progress to change other things in Facebook.
The one more thing is added by Facebook to gain more popularity in other region. Yes, Facebook has just bought the Shopping Search Engine Site TheFind.com to help improve its commerce ads. TheFind.com is one of the most popular Shopping website in the world and now it is going to shut down and on previous day that was Friday it was acquired by one of the biggest social networking website that is by Facebook.
Yes, this is a confirmed news. TheFind bills itself as “the only way to search the entire shoppable web.” Its proprietary search engine lets you type in something you’re looking to purchase, like a white dress, or a specific type of chair, and it will return results from online retailers such as Target, Nordstrom, Zappos, Amazon, Etsy, Ebay and more.
Just last month Facebook launched a special ad unit designed to highlight specific products a merchant is trying to sell. TheFind could help Facebook better match not just a company to a user, but make sure the products shown in the ads are things they’re likely to buy.Members of TheFind team are joining Facebook, where they plan to put their technology to work making ads at the leading social network “more relevant,” according to the post.
Check This: Facebook Find New App For Free Internet Access
Unfortunately for users TheFind, the search engine will be shut down as the company merges with its new owner. The Find team writes of their acquisition:
- For the last nine years, we’ve worked hard to bring you a shopping experience that’s easy, efficient and fun – searching all the stores on the web to find just the right products you’re looking to buy.
- We are now starting our next chapter by combining forces with Facebook to do even more for consumers. Facebook’s resources and platform give us the opportunity to scale our expertise in product sourcing to the over 1 billion people that use the platform.
- Key members of our team are joining the company and will be working hard to integrate our technology to make the ads you see on Facebook every day better and more relevant to you.
- Unfortunately, this means we will be taking our search engine offline in the next few weeks.
- Thank you for your loyalty and for making this a fun journey for all of us!
Facebook confirmed the purchase with a statement released this afternoon. “We’re excited to welcome TheFind to Facebook,” a Facebook spokesperson wrote. “TheFind’s talented team has built a successful search engine that connects people to products. Together, we believe we can make the Facebook ads experience even more relevant and better for consumers.”
So this is great as two biggest and smartest companies now work together to produce better results and better facility. We all have to wait and Watch that How’s the Next Chapter of the Shopping Search Engine Site TheFind.com goes with Facebook.
If you like the Post than Share this with Maximum Number of Peoples, Family Members and Other Peoples.