The big or breaking news by one of the best known and one of the most popular transport medium in Delhi which is also the Capital hub of India that is Delhi Rail Metro has been successfully launched a new app for all the Android Users.
Yes, there is a great or good news for all the Delhi Metro or precisely the Delhi Metro Smart Card users or travelers are that they can recharge their Metro Smart Card from their smartphones. The best thing is that you can now recharge your Smart Card free. Now the big question is in the mind of everyone that How they can recharge their Metro Smart Card Free? I tell you in detail but First I would like to tell you more about this new app.
Delhi Metro Launched yesterday a latest and newest Android App that is “OfferWorld” and this is based on reward or points collection which is also available for free and after minimum requirements of points or rewards you can recharge your Metro Smart Card for free.Delhi Metro commuters can download free apps from an Android application which would also offer them redeemable points for recharging their Delhi Metro smart cards.
“To get the benefits one will have to simply download the OfferWorld app from Google Play Store. Then simply download any of the selected apps listed on the offer page and that will give you credits,” DMRC Chief Spokesman Anuj Dayal said.
Dayal said the move is aimed at optimising and encouraging the use of smart cards by tapping the ever-growing community of Android smartphone users.According to DMRC Chief, “70 percent of metro commuters use smart cards at present.”So this is a huge benefit for all the Metro Users and also using the Android Smartphone.
Procedure to Redeem or Recharge Your Delhi Metro Smart Card by OfferWorld App
- First of all, You Have to Download the OfferWorld Android app from Google Play Store to your smartphone.
- The Second Step or point is to Download any of the Other Free Apps which is listed in the Offer page. For Every Download, you will get some points or credits.
- The Third Step is that You can redeem your credits anytime simply redeem collected credits by entering the smart card number – which is printed on the back of every card – on the app.
- The Fourth or Most Important Point before recharge any Metro Smart Card you have to check that your minimum credit points are 100. Yes, it is necessary that to get recharge benefits you must have a minimum of 100 credit points.
- The Final Step is that after entering the smart card number and redeem points that are 100.Click on update link and within the 48 hours of entering the correct details your Delhi Metro Smart Card will be recharged.
After recharged you can check your remaining credit point on the home screen of the app. So use this new and wonderful app and get free recharge for your Delhi Metro Smart Card.
If you like the Article than Share this with a maximum number of friends, family members and other peoples.